Mini Forest School Under 5's
- £5 per child (babies go free)
- Under 5’s only
- Sorry no buggies
- 10.00-11.30 – 2nd Monday of each month
Sessions are based around a loose theme from the natural world; butterflies, flowers, trees, owls, the jungle… and include but are not limited to exploration of the woodland, creativity/sensory tables, mud kitchen, hammock swinging, snacks and marshmallow toasting and story time.
We believe in getting in early, many of our existing pre-schoolers have really grown in confidence over the past few months, they enjoy the freedom offered and in particular the MUD!
Whats in store?
(apart from a very muddy child at the end of the morning!)
- We all bundle into the 4x4’s and head off across the fields, it’s bumpy but fun, and a good chance to spot some farm animals.
- Food first – we understand that little ones don’t function well when hungry!
- Then we’re off, deep into the woods for an adventure.
- Back in time for a good stint in the much loved mud kitchen – Go create at the art table – Explore the woodland and find a hammock to swing in – Toast a marshmallow and finish off with a story in the straw den!
- A chance to enjoy a hot cuppa
- Home time…If you’re lucky it will be a peaceful journey home