What is Forest School?
Forest School is a way of learning which offers all learners opportunities to develop confidence and self esteem through hands-on experiences with nature. Forest Schooling compliments both curricular learning within schools and the wider context of outdoor education.
At Forest School all participants are viewed as:
- equal, unique and valuable
- competent to explore & discover
- entitled to experience appropriate risk and challenge
- entitled to choose, and to initiate and drive their own learning and development
- entitled to experience regular success
- entitled to develop positive relationships with themselves and other people
- entitled to develop a strong, positive relationship with their natural world
These principles were set by the Forest School Community. For more information please visit the Forest School Association.
Get in touch
Or call Alice on 07880 632 963
Between 9am - 5pm